Change Idea netsetter Software

By Following steps below you can change the software of idea netsetter.

1.To change the software you have to download a software called Dashboard update.

you can download the software from the following link

2.Uncompress  the file and open the dashboard update file

You will see a window showing the agreement

3.Then press next.

Then you will see a new window indicating that you are updating the software.

3.Press next

Then you will sea a warning message

4.Press next and complete updating.

Return To Main Post

Like!
Share and Enjoy:
  • Facebook
  • StumbleUpon
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Digg
  • LinkedIn
  • RSS

Filed Under: Gadgets & Reviews

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

About the Author

Nothing more nothing less!!!!

Comments (58)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. […] Click here to know more about customization Like!0 Share and Enjoy:You may also like theseUnlock Idea netsetter 3G-Huawei E1550 (1)Unlock Idea Netsetter 2g (1)Change Idea netsetter Software (0) […]

2. Vote -1 Vote +1racehunter

okay……..,,,

3. Vote -1 Vote +1racehunter

try cheyyam

4. Vote -1 Vote +1Krishna
    says:

im not able to make calls aftr updatin the application …..pls hep

5. Vote -1 Vote +1Krishna

reply plzzz ……..waiting .,,

6. Vote -1 Vote +1Pranay Moluguri
    says:

i hav unlocked my 3g netsetter, but cant i install any software of mine in it ??

7. Vote -1 Vote +1anes
    says:

can we change the software of idea net seetter to tata photon,or reliance net connect or mts …..like we changed t the mobile partner …..

8. Vote -1 Vote +1Asif

sir
    i want idea orginal dashboard for e1550 3g netsetter
    please help me

9. Vote -1 Vote +1Vishnu
    says:

i want original idea utps…

10. Vote -1 Vote +1DINURAJ P

Hi Kiran

Thanks for the method showing to unlock my 2g netsetter.Once this is unlocked how it has to be used ie:i am having a idea 3g sim how can i connect to internet what all settings has to be done?Please sent a reply to my mail id

11. Vote -1 Vote +1ajil

sir please helpmmme…ihave eg162g.suddenty speed decreased to 2kb from 18-22kb

12. Vote -1 Vote +1Mahesh M S

Hai, I have the new Idea netsetter. It is Huawei E1732
    Can I Unlock this…
    Is there any solutions…
    Help me..
    Thanks in advance…

13. Vote -1 Vote +1midhun
    says:

my net setter is locked due to change sim card without unlocking it…
    now what i can do for using it…????

14. Vote -1 Vote +1mohan sharma
    says:

why u all change firmware/software to/from netsetter.. just install vcell 3g data card modem software to ur pc(not to modem).. and have a fun.. using this software u can use bsnl model,docomo modem,idea modem with all sim cards without changing any software in modem…. no thankx plz….

• Vote -1 Vote +1kiran
      says:

The device is a mobile device if you are able took the software with you where ever you go, then its k. Here just explained how this software can be included inside the device and it helps the auto-run facility.

15. Vote -1 Vote +1inder
    says:

sir pls send info regarding conversion of 2g idea netsetter to 3g dea netsetter. Is there any software or firmware etc…..?

16. Vote -1 Vote +1Anupam
    says:

I have new 3g idea netsetter now i want to unlock it to use the device with other sim cards but software is not working to update the dashboard….

Plz help me

17. Vote -1 Vote +1chandra yadav
    says:

my idea net setter doesn’t installing properlly. and his icon not shown in my computer window .what i do .

18. Vote -1 Vote +1chandra yadav
    says:

i hav update our dashbord

19. Vote -1 Vote +1Biju
    says:

Is it possible to convert 2g idea netsetter to 3g dea netsetter. Is there any software or firmware etc…..?….Please update or email…kgbiju78@gmail.com

20. Vote -1 Vote +1Priyesh

Sir i want to Know :
    After running this dash board i would be able to use others Sims Or not….In my Idea Nesetter E1550…Modem…..

21. Vote -1 Vote +1Adnan abbas
    says:

imei number of my idea net setter was crashed during unlock…
    Help me please…………

22. Vote -1 Vote +1lakshmikanth
    says:

sir i lost dashboard of idea net setter e 1732 while trying to unlocking it…even idea ikon also not showing in my computer…please help me to get it back….please………..

23. Vote -1 Vote +1lakshmikanth
    says:

sir i lost dashboard of idea net setter e 1732 while trying to unlocking it…even idea icon also not showing in my computer…please help me to get it back….please………..

24. +1 Vote -1 Vote +1john felix
    says:

hello sir i am using the nirav’s customized dashboard … every time i insert the data card i need to reinstall(unistall the previous and install fresh) the idea software to connect to internet .. if i try to connect with out re-installing it says connection terminated ..

25. Vote -1 Vote +1satvik patel
    says:

i am also lost my idea deshboard so please tell me how can i get it back.
    please sir tell me……

26. Vote -1 Vote +1lafiful
    says:

First I run HUAWEI UTPS11.302.09.06.209.exe and remove original software. then run E155XUpdate_11.608.13.02.00.B418.exe and try to unlock, but it fail . plz help me. my model Idea net setter e 1550

27. Vote -1 Vote +1Abhishek
    says:

Dear frn I updated a firmware of idea net setter 3g 1550 ,worked for few days now its not getting connect also it in built software is not insatlling automtically ,its showing software not found …and dashboard update is saying data card not found ..lite is blinking wat can be done plzzzz help ? soon

28. -2 Vote -1 Vote +1bharathkumar
    says:

guys be aware of update or free dash board.. or original dashboard.. it has Trojan virus to hack u r system, and get u r backup to hacker.. with u r personal inforamtion

29. Vote -1 Vote +1biranchi narayan
    says:

I use idea net-setter,,i want to make phone call using idea net-setter can it possible…plz reply.

30. Vote -1 Vote +1praveen
    says:

sir can you provide the link of idea original dashboard of e1732 v 21.005.11.00.356
    pls sir………….

31. +1 Vote -1 Vote +1Jiteshri
    says:

I have lost my idea net setter device. can we track it?

32. Vote -1 Vote +1Naveen jain

Sir,
    I have an E1732, and when called through it. The voice of mine is not audible to reciever of call. Please help.
    I made call even through microphone and without but the above situation is still being carried out by net setter.

33. Vote -1 Vote +1raghu
    says:

how to undo the upgrade…pls tell me its urgent for me…please…

34. Vote -1 Vote +1raghu
    says:

the upgrade changes all my software components…i need the previous version of idea net setter(original) how can i get that back…

35. Vote -1 Vote +1PRAGEETH
    says:

Dear when i am triying to change dash board i am gettig error

the data card cant bo found error code 3
    one of the following reason may cose the error
    a, the datacard is not properly connected to the pc
    b,other programme is using the datacard
    c, you do not have the authority of the administrator

please help how can i change software of idea netsetter e1732

36. Vote -1 Vote +1Rohit Chahar
    says:

friends how can i remove other persons name from my Idea Net Setter software please help or give any link of software.

37. Vote -1 Vote +1jay
    says:

while i was upgrading netsetter the process did not coplete and after that my netsetter did not show tower and its IMEI & ITS SERIAL NO ARE GONE
    please helppppppppppppppppp me what should i do???????i think i am in big trouble help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

38. Vote -1 Vote +1hanshir

hi
    i have a new Dashboad with me but my netsetter E1550 have mobile patner have to change mobile pattner and install my new Dashbaod in my net setter E1550

email me ……………………………………………………………………..

39. Vote -1 Vote +1Faisal

helo

i want to change my idea netsetter 2g (high edge/gprs mobile intenet) TO 3g idea netsetter in the same device itself..please any one help me..

40. Vote -1 Vote +1nikhil
    says:

how to get my idea netsetter imei number i lost that?

41. Vote -1 Vote +1amit