Many people asked about the unlocking of Huawei E1732 (new idea netsetter). Now therabbitrun is back with the new method to unlock netsetter. Below given the steps to unlock the Netsetter.
- Download following softwares
- You must disable antivirus before running the cdma workshop.
- Insert another sim(non-idea) to your huawei e1732 netsetter .
- Now find the port to which your huawei e1732 modem is connected. (Right click on your “My Computer” > Properties > Device Manager > Ports (COM & LPT) > HUAWEI Mobile Connect – 3G Application Interface (COM[The port number appear in your system])
- Run “CDMA Workshop v2.7.0.exe”.
- Select the port as shown above
- Click on Read And then Connect.
- Select Security tab and set the value as “000000” and click SPC.
- Click on send with Default(nv_read) as SPC option.
- Select memory tab and click on read then a confirmation window will come and click OK on it.
- Now a NV Items Backup box comes and set 9999 for Last NV Item in that box and press OK.
- Save the file in any name (should remember it is needed to restore).
- Then minimize CDMA Workshop and click on downgrader software.
- Refer http://www.therabbitrun.com/2010/11/idea3/ for detailed information of firmware degrading.
- You can follow the instructions comes with the firmware and it show error.
- After that disconnect from main tab of CDMA Workshop and unplug and plug the device.
- Find the port from the device manager as show above.
- Select the port in cdma workshop main tab and click connect.
- Select memory tab and click Write in NV Items.
- Select the file saved earlier and click Ok.
- After completing press Ok and disconnect the cdma workshop and remove the device.
- Again plug you device. It is unlocked now
- If it show error press ok and wait for sometime it will automatically detect the sim.
You may also like these
Filed Under: Featured